You have an event to go to and you can’t find anything to wear. The evening wear styles aren’t what you’re looking for, the dresses you like don’t fit properly or don’t look the way you thought it would, and you can’t find your size. If you’re a woman, you know exactly how this feels. Shopping for evening wear can be frustrating and depressing, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You shouldn’t have to settle for something you don’t really want because you don’t think you can find something else or there aren’t any better options. This is the main reason why many women decide to go the custom evening wear design route. The process may differ based on the designer but if you’re looking for an original TALINE evening gown from Taline Designs, the process is simple:
- Meet with the Taline, the designer to discuss your preferences. Provide as much information as possible so that you are truly satisfied with the final product. These are just a few of the questions that you will need to go through when you speak to Taline for the first time:
- Dress type: Are you looking for a cocktail dress, an evening gown, a suit, etc.?
- Style preferences: What kind of dress are you looking for? Do you like long sleeves or short sleeves? Do you like simple, elegant cuts or are you looking for something sexier?
- Silhouette: A-line, mermaid, empire cut – what type of silhouette do you prefer?
- Colour: Do you know what colour you want to wear to your special function?
- Timing: How soon will you need your custom evening wear?
- Fabric: Do you have a preference for the type of fabric used?
- Review sketches that the designer has prepared based on your preferences
- Once you choose the style that you like, the pattern of the evening wear is created
- Several fittings are done to ensure proper fit
- The final touches on the evening wear are completed
It’s as simple as that! And the result is beautiful evening wear, just the way you imagined it. If this is what you’re looking for, make an appointment with the designer and we will get started!